Thursday, December 18, 2014

Well that was fast...




I can not believe that in a couple of weeks it will be 2015. 


I learned a lot about myself this year.  If the me now was having a talk with the 19 year old me...
I would say, RELAX it all works out.  You're going to make mistakes, go through a lot of bad and good times (more good) but they're going to make you an awesome outstanding woman.

The me now, wouldn't change anything about my pass (nope not even that).  I am the strong, beautiful , God loving, intelligent, family loving, loyal friend that I am now because of my pass.

This year I will continue to put God first.
More family time (more one on one)
Plan my work -DPM
Exercise and eat better
More time in South Carolina
More time with friends 
More date nights with Don and weekend get away...



No comments:

Post a Comment