Tuesday, November 29, 2011

hello...hello...HELLO

Yes, I have REALLY been missing in action. Where does the time go???

Can you believe that December is a day away and the New Year will be here in the blink of an eye. 2011 was great. Kind of got my bearing of what and where I am headed with Design Plus Me.

You can find me for sure in two stores NOW... HomeGrown, Decatur GA and Twisted Sisters, Louisville GA.

Around December I will also be in Diva II, Macon Mall.

I have some other things in the fire but cant talk about it yet:)

I have already started planning 2012 and I see excitement and greatness. AND THAT DOES INCLUDES ME POSTING MORE OFTEN... oh and posting lots of pictures. HA!

Well hope we check up again be before Christmas and the New Year...


XOXOXOXO
Love & Belief
Chanda

No comments:

Post a Comment