Sunday, September 12, 2010

If you're in Georgia, please come out and celebrate with me...

I have said so many times on different occasions that I have butterflies in my stomach... well I really do. I am so excited and nervous about the debut of "Design Plus Me Scrapbook Boutique". 498 Flat Shoals Ave SE Atlanta GA 30316 I have talked / dreamed about this day for so long and now I am so nervous. The butterflies are flying full blast in my stomach.

I have envision how I always wanted the space to looked and now its time to make it a reality.
If you're in Georgia please come out and celebrate with me. I am having the grand debut on October 1 & 2 from 12:30 - 7:30 each day. I will have lots of give aways and treats.

Also check right side of blog for October event calendar. Call me (678-632-5756) or email me chanda@designplusme.com for any questions or to sign up for classes.

We also offer private craft parties. Perfect for wedding party to craft wedding favors.

1 comment: