Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Caution Buyers of Love Coupons

I made some "Love Coupons" for Valentine's Day and they were a BIG hit. Well recently it has been brought to my attention that they have caused major changes with one and spontaneous with another.

One customer informed me on last Friday that she is now pregnant. She said "Fooling around with those darn coupons." Like I said - major changes. She and the hubby are very excited and happy about their major change. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Smalls. HUM... I think if it's a girl they should name her Chanda, what do you think? LOL

Now the next customer is (how the younger kids say, "Off Da Chain" (do they still say that???)) Well she just showed me a pair of shoes she purchased. One of her coupons were for a "Stripper (Pole) Dance". Well while she was out she saw these shoes (see pic below) and at the spur-of-the-moment = Spontaneous - purchased these shoes. All I can say is "JD don't hurt him".

I am happy to see my "Love Coupons" bringing couples closer. (wink, wink) I wonder what will happen if I sold these for Mothers Day and the men gave them to the ladies... Ouch, watch out now.



No comments:

Post a Comment